Friday, April 27, 2012

Regarding the posting from yesterday..   I have conflicting information now and so have decided to remove the entire post. Its the right thing to do. (I hate politics).

Alexia. I completely understand your concern. The seven year old daughter of one of my best friends is diabetic, as is my father. I hope you find your answer soon and that it is a good one.

Caitlyn, thank you for the information. It is the reason that I did another personal investigation. You see the pages the vidoe quotes came with an article that I thought was the original bill. That may not have ben the case...  One of the two papers we read was false and I honestly dont know wich is wich.

Both of you, thank you for your candor.

Geofrey

2 comments:

  1. Geofrey,

    I'm sorry if I came across in a bad way with my comment. I know there are a lot of ways to present the bill, as well as previous versions of the bill that are out there. The version that I posted may have been an old one.

    I normally don't get into political discussions outside of political sites. But before seeing your post, I had earlier in the day debated with a friend who got all of his information from somebody posting his thoughts. Nothing from the real bill. I let that emotion say with me, and in retrospect I was probably still upset about that and let it slip into the comment.

    Sorry.

    Caitlyn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The way I see it neither of us did anthing wrong. Certainly not you.

      Delete