Friday, April 8, 2011

new dream- non erotic

I am in the habit of writing down my dreams lately.
A few minutes ago i awoke after the following.

I was working on the nite crew cleaning and restocking a grocery store. There was half a dozen other people working there that each had their own job responsibilities, each had a huge ego and a chip on their shoulder.
There was a fat gay with thick glasses that was made out of dull blue light. He did book keeping and lorded his control over everyone's time cards over everyone, berating them for their lack of efficiency. He himself was very inefficient.
There was a dark gray colored energy guy named "Trees." (The only named character). He was African American and worked as one of the two sweepers. (I was the other sweeper).
There was an orange /red guy that looked like he wore spartan armor from Halo. He was covered in flames all the time, seemed very angry and yelled at everyone that they were slower then he was. He worked the meet department. And at one point in the dream used physical bullying tactics on some of the others.
And then there was the others, also in spartan armor of various dull colors. They seemed to be made of light as well and quietly worked stocking shelves etc. Occasionally one would fade away and flicker back looking like a different halo character. (recidivism)?
I was in first person point of view the whole time and don't know what I looked like. I do know from my Spartan Armor that I had bone white markings and was one of two characters mot made of light.
Infighting grew so bad on shift that the General Manager, whom we never saw and sounded like Darth Vader over the intercom, called a general meeting do discuss whom should be disciplined 'for being an uncooperative ass'.
We were about to proceed when we all suddenly remembered another employee working in the first floor of the earth contact structure. (Which suddenly now looked like a high school upstairs and a huge preschool downstairs). She was a little old lady dressed in faded white that worked quietly to keep her entire floor stocked and cleaned by herself. the Guy in flaming armor said some very cruel things about her not being worth going and getting due to her quiet demeanor and age. I disagreed and went alone to retrieve her from downstairs.
It was huge and I eventually found her. She had apparently cleaned the lower floor since the founding of the school when she herself was a young girl. No one seemed to know how long ago that was. She let me look around and rate her on her job. The place was immaculate. Perfect. Only her personal quarters were in dismal disarray. She then told me that to get her job done she sleeps during School Hours and Works from the moment the students and teachers leave until minutes before they arrive to get done. Quietly alone without thanks or recognition forever apparently. I had a great compassion for this old woman and as I asked her to come upstairs with me for the meeting I vowed to protect her and her viewpoint from the crass ones she would find.
On the way upstairs she I and two unnamed other Halo Spartans braved a firestorm of mixed flame and lightning. (Someone didn't want us to make it). One Spartan died and the other went to the restroom immediately upon getting upstairs 'to clean up' and was not seen again. In the transition I fealt shooting pains from the lightning as I apparently could only defend against one form of energy at a time. The old lady calmly walked through the worst of it unscathed. Only stopping to pick up the helmet of the spartan that had fallen.
Upstairs things became hectic. Some of the minor characters fled while the guy in burning armor attacked any dissidents physically to prevent them from speaking their minds at the meeting. I intervened against him and a friend of his in pure black Spartan Armor. (Whom I had not yet seen). The fight was brief. He was trying to stab a dagger through the back of one man that he was grappling. The Guy in the black armor watched with a machine gun. Keeping everyone else away for their turn. I shoulder blocked the flaming guy, separating him from his prey. Got shot in the leg by the guy in black armor. And then as the flaming guy lunged for me from behind I dropped down to a wider stance, put my weight into him and flipped him over my shoulder. He landed on his butt directly in front of me and I twisted off his helmet and flung it into the guy in black armors stomach, propelling him through the brick wall behind him. End villains.
During all of this Tree turned into a little black fuzzy bunny and ran off saying 'enough crazy shit for one nite'.

Presumably the meeting went well. And the old lady was praised for her efforts. I don't know. I freaking woke up. GRRRR.

There might actually be a moral to this. Several come to mind, but hey... It was a dream.
(I do know that I should probably stop playing halo reach though)!

No comments:

Post a Comment