Monday, March 7, 2011

IM BACK

Hi Guys (and Gals), IM BACK. Do you know what happens when you work a lot of overtime and try and keep up on too many hobbies and a social life?
Thats right. A LOT of NOTHING happens. (And the lack of posts on this site the last few months is the perfect example of that).
So here I am. I don't have to work as much overtime now, the number of hobbies im going to keep up on has been limited, and the social life has calmed down and is in order.
In other words its time to start posting again!
And to make it up to my followers on here and at The Wizard's Lair I am issuing two personal challenges to myself.
First off I will have thirty posts on here over the next thirty days.
Secondly the Wizard's Lair will have henchman updates two more times in March. I will have a full page of new work there both times.
This is a promise to myself and to you.
GEOFREY

2 comments: